Friday, April 30, 2010

Visions of Chirst (The Quintupled)

Visions of Christ
((The Quintupled) (written November, 1987))

Poems by Dennis L. Siluk., Ed.D.






Explanation: on the poems “Visions”; I wrote the book “The Last Trumpet…” between 1984 and 1988, when I was having the visions. In 1987, I extracted six of the visions, and made in depended poems of them within a quintupled, called “Visions” and four of the five parts remains, and found about four-years ago, set aside, and now for the first time to be published for the public. Like in the book of “The Last Trumpet…” the author tries to make sense out of his visions (all poems were written in November of 1987, except ‘The Thorns’ it was written April of 1988, at the completion of the book (these poems represent the times I saw Christ), one poem was added to the five, written about 1984-1988? After the visions in the book “The Last Trumpet…” were complete, although the vision was in 1984, or early part of ’85, the visions comes from that book, Christ presumably at the “Garden of Gethsemane.”




Part I

The Hand

Of all the beauty that I’ve ever seen,
It was a hand the was supreme;
Like holy due, with lights form heaven
It filled the space
Within my presence;
And there I sat, in respectful fear,
And touched hand that disappeared!


Note: Isaiah 49:15 ‘See! I have will not forget you, I have you carved in the palm of my hand!”
/ No: 1110



Part II

The Garden

In a garden, I saw Him,
Elbows upon a rock—deep in thought;
His eyes firm, looking towards heaven,
Like pillars of stone—as if a lake at rest
Then I wondered, ‘Lord! Is this really you?’
A silent whisper said: ‘Yes, it’s true.’


Note: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions (I was thirty-five when I had my visions)” Acts 2:17-18/No: 1111



Part III

The Red Horse

“Thou shall not have any other God’s before me—
Not even oneself,” the messenger cried:
“An Island that becomes many,” the messenger sighed,
And the two red horses of war became one, then none…


Zechariah (New Living Translation): The Lord calls to his people to return to him, and he will then return to them, this is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. He tells them not to be like his ancestors, and he tells them He keeps his promises. And he says: “Where are your ancestors now? They and the prophets are long dead. But everything I said…happened….” Then it goes on to say, “In a vision during the night, I saw a man sitting on a red horse…” Then the prophet asks “My Lord, what do these horses mean?” And the angle replied to the prophet, “I will show you.” And explains, “They are the ones the Lord has sent out to patrol the earth.” In essence, I feel what the men on red horses are doing is looking to see if the earth will settle down to peace, and acknowledge him. And if so, the messenger, the angel, will shout to the Heavens for the Lord to give mercy. He is made at Jerusalem, but even more so for the nations around her having inflicted too much pain on her. This is a note from the past to the present. The angels will leave if peace can be restored. Poem No: 1112



Part IV

The Mist

He said there’d be no tears in heaven
Where I shall be someday,
And I thought, when by the pearly gates:
‘What of my friends in hell?’
Then within a mist of sacred dew
I became aw-stricken, paralyzed;
It permeated my pours (osmosis)
‘A new beginning,’ I cried!
I knew owe, the divine wonder to be,
A touch of God’s joy, eternity…

Note: the happening was more real than a vision, so it seemed at the time, and Christ’s hand appeared, and there was light all-around me, as if in some sacred tomb, and I was wide awake, and my eyes were open. I turn to Revelation 21: 4 (I had asked God for an explanation of this verse in the bible, and the happening is what I got): from the KJV: “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” No: 1116



Part V




The Thorns

Within a crown of earthly thorns
In a misty fog one early morn—
Strenuously I looked straight ahead,
And saw the deity of Christ’s head;

Tears rolled own my ransomed face
Unto the earth that took His grace
And with a tear and smile inside—
Silently I knew He was Alive!


Note: No: 1114 (April, 1988) I was in my automobile driving north on Larpenter Avenue, stopped for a stoplight, at Lexington Avenue, in St. Paul, Minnesota, and saw this vision in front of me, I almost lost my breath.




Part VI (Extra)




Garden of Gethsemane


Powerful looking, not feminine
Knelt the Saviour in the Garden Grove,
His elbows upon a rock
His eyes piercing in thought.

I knew He was the Christ, confirmed,
And the spirit in me was prompted by Him.

Tarnished baked skin by the sun
His beard, admirably kept...fine wool;
His hair, not long, like paintings shown,
But light-dark brown, like the profile of Psalms.

Unclean spirits circled the air;
No distraction, steadfast, He was in Prayer.


Note: taken from the book “The Last Trumpet…” written between: 1984-1988. This last poem was not part of the original five, but an extra one added to the five, on 4-30-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment