Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Commentary: The Color of Gaza

Commentary

We are ordinary men and women, and therefore, all things are possible, we cannot afford to wait and let things take their own course, for those whom are doomed to be shutout forever; we who are not condemned to an ongoing war, to an outdoor prison as it is in Gaza, cannot think what it means, the endless longing to see the gates open and to be able to join the rest of humanity, I am talking about Gaza. And this brings me to the point of showing you some pictures of Gaza, I call it “The Color of Gaza,” this is the color of Gaza here and now, the pictures have never been seen before, other than me putting them on the internet, now they are here in this book for your review.
As I look at these pictures over and over, I am breathing a low murmur, unintentionally, the shock of this is too much for my system, even though I have myself been in war (Vietnam, 1971), and I know it is exacting to say the least. I want to blame Israel, and I want to blame Hamas, they are both guilty, one for doing what they feel has to be done: that is, to insure their safety and to keep their lifestyle in-check; the other for allowing the children to be their shields, allowing this to continue without making or trying to make peace, with maintaining the old credo of destroying Israel at any cost. But then, there is room in Hell for the whole lot of them, meaning Israel and Hamas together, to settle their disputes. Anyhow, one side cannot take the risk alone, lest they want their backyard turned into ruins. Thus, by not taking sides, I leave the pictures for your discretion, and I hope if you point fingers, it is at both sides—too often, the United Nations is not very united, other than being semi united as a one sided monster when it comes to Israel, and we all know they are not very bending for that side. Dennis L. Siluk
To see the pictures go to the Author's site

No comments:

Post a Comment