Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alter of the Nephilim (7200 BC, a short story)

Altar of the Nephilim
((7200 BC) (Warlords))




1

The Spaceship
[A Dream Vision; a living dream vision within a dream]



I noticed a spaceship high in the sphere observing earth —it could not see me, I thought, but perhaps it could. Activities— a white dote, that is all it was, for the moment; I wondered what they looked like inside that spacecraft (from where I was standing, watching, observing on flat terrain, I could see underneath their helm), “…what do they look like?” I questioned inside my mind a second time, or perhaps my second self, questioned me, as if I was what they were thinking.
There were twelve-beings inside that spacecraft, I knew that instantly, call it second sight, if you like. The command center of the spacecraft was similar to a large arena. Thereafter, I was within a different dimension—do not ask me how I got there, I really do not know. I call it: an awaken vision-dream, or dream vision, on or the other. Henceforward, a moment later, I somehow brought up through space and time into their environment and onto their spaceship; I was within in a protective invisible bubble.

2

Meeting at the Round Pyramid


I had thought the quest was over for the Nephilim, after they had found the skull of the jaguar, and it was just a matter-of time now before they did their coordinating with the other angelic forces throughout the solar system to then provoke some kind of war with humans; but life is never so simple. When they had found the skull of the jaguar, it did not quiet things down one iota, but rather steered them up some. In addition, the timetable was set at AD 2016. Shortly after finding the skull, they went back to the spaceship, put the skull on an altar in a glass room overlooking the central operations room, or command center of the ship, and like a hurricane, the ship wheezed off into deep space.
However, it was less than 24-hours and they were over the same site; well, almost over the same site, a little ways outside of Mexico City, a short distance from Teotihuacán. The site was called Curculio; on their monitoring screen it looked like an oval altar of sorts. One of the technicians called it “The Round Pyramid,” but Number One, the angelic leader of the Nephilim, within his white plastic like uniform called it “The Altar of the Nephilim (or giants),” thus, this was where their sons worship them in the ancient days. From what I heard and saw, there were several altar built into this site, which was as a whole, a larger shrine, unto the Nephilim.
As they readied themselves to descend, I found myself like a magnet following them to the site. As we all reappeared by the pyramid of sorts, they simply walked around it. The two Shinning Ones, not angelic beings, but rather some sort of alien reptilian eerie looking creatures, that befriend the angelic force, with ebon eyes and saber like teeth, sharp as a razors edge, with wings ingrown into their shoulders, when together seemed to light up the area. And this evening there was a full moon so I could see the structure fairly well.
It was close to four-hundred feet in diameter, and about ninety-feet high. It seemed to have levels, and two access ramps. I would expect one was for the inhabitants to look at the people being sacrificed, down upon them, while in the dugout area, at the same time as the other ramp was for the priests to bring the sacrifices to be offered; one ramp going up to the top, the other going down to the bottom, quite a marvel, and quite impressive. The structures were made of dark volcanic rock.
I wondered what kind of rituals they had, animal or human my guess would be both. As I listened to the three beings checking the area out, the one I have chosen to call Number One, told a Shinny One, “This area was inhabited back thirty-thousand years ago…when the first volcanic activity occurred, and again, around 8,500 BC when the second volcanic activity occurred and killed all the inhabitants.”
Then he added, “My sons help built this altar to worship us. They too had met a destructive fate, but ceremonies to us still continue. Over twenty thousand people lived around this site at one time.”
It is how the myths started I would guess, so I told myself. The last sacrifice he mentioned, by humans, were around AD 100, at which time the site became barren until the 1920’s when it was rediscovered again.
Then, as he took a deep breath, he told the Shinning One’s with pride and the reptilian race with pride, the altar, that within a short period of time, would be once more used to worship their kind. I think he missed that part of life, God forbid.
As they walked about the spacecraft Number One stopped at several locations checking out this and that as the other two followed alongside of him, and then the spacecraft came to a halt, and a voice said: Captain, we are now over the site, two-hundred feet above it. Then the Captain took the bones of an ancient Jaguar and raised his hands into the air saying,
“The new empire is at hand, let the war begin, no peace; finish off God’s chosen, kill them all! Exterminate them! No peace ever and no talking about peace!”



3

The Killing Desert


I had learned much on this journey, one thing being, the giants were desperate to build their new Empire, to the point of devouring peace with the human race, especially the inhabitants within their direct vicinity, and against the wishes of the Watchers [otherwise known as the angelic renegades of the Rephaim, or their offspring giants, which was a half world away, over in near Syria] and the Nephilim [Giant warlords of a different sect, whom they warred with 6000-years prior and lost].
It was in those olden days, that some of the angelic race, the Watchers, along with the Nephilim saw a day of reckoning should they not make haste their escape, and did so with the Reptilian Race, and the Shinning Ones, many to the planet Moiromma, Mars, the dark side of the moon, the tunnels of Antarctica and elsewhere, such as: outside of their solar system. In point of fact, God was annoyed with their impudence, for standing their ground systematically and raping Earth’s women, eating their children, sacrificing virgins to the god-like, Nephilim, and for playing God.



4

The Large Cats
(Interlude)


In the scrubby fields of the desert sands in the Middle East, about fourteen-hundred miles from Jerusalem the giant cats, the jaguars and leopards, and hunting hounds fought a hundred-year war with the giants, as recorded in stone shortly thereafter, and rewritten in stone in South America. I had learned that in the silent desert at night one evening, that these huge cats would creep up to the beds of the giants and with their saber teeth, hack off their hands their feet, and accordingly, returning later when they were helpless and weak, eating them slowly alive.
During those days the huge saber tooth beasts seemed to be having been able to camouflage themselves within their surroundings. At which time the embarrassed giants who were an occupant of the land, the Nephilim, asked the surrounding inhabitants to help them, but they themselves were too weak from lack of food, and malnutrition, and because of that the giants threatened to kill them all if they did not bring all them. And by doing so, they themselves became ill. In addition, I doubt they wanted to anyways. Many of them moved to different lands, deserting the giants to fend for themselves.
And as I had mentioned the Nephilim had gradually withdrew from before their extinction, and the great cats, the Jaguars in particular, were all killed, but overall, through war among themselves, and the Rephaim Cult, and fighting with the Great Cats, and humankind, and then the Great Flood, the process of elimination took effect, leaving only a slight gene pool, on earth, as they struggled for survival thereafter, and new habitats.



5


This very day, as I try to memorize all that is taking place, dream or not, I am still standing on their ship, and I am not sure whom the winner will be in this forth coming war. Moreover, it seems they are proud as kings and as frustrated as children. They seek reconciliation with the humanity only to destroy them. They say there were 400,000 Giants in their day, and their cult had, 17,500 giant sons at is peak, an empire at one time; that at about 8000 BC, the number dropped quite a lot. And then after the Great Flood, to perhaps two-thousand, and then less than five-hundred in the time of King David; however, there were 3.5 million rebel angels scattered throughout the universe, willing to assist them, those who left with Lucifer. What was going on in my mind was, could this Nephilim sect, along with Lucifer polarize this group into a fighting force willing to take on earth? I mean, he tried it before, didn’t he, with God, how foolish, but it sounded as if 2016 AD, might be a good year for it. And then I found myself out of my bubble and on Earth’s soil once more; but what a trip!

Written: 7-3-2006, revised and reedited, 6-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment