Friday, September 10, 2010

American Puppy Dogs (and Mr. Jones)



American Puppy Dogs
(And Mr. Jones)


Puppy dogs, is there anyone out there in America but Mr. Terry Jones with any guts? Are we all puppy dogs to this ever growing soothing, quick talking, slick Muslim invasion that has taken over England’s Parliament, invading Europe and Africa, and is seeping like a snake through South America and now a new threat to New York City? We are almost afraid to go to the bathroom without asking permission from the Islamic Echelon, my gosh, what would our founding father’s think, all based on Christian Principles, and here we got the worse Islamic pro president America has ever seen, throwing Islamic Dinners for, Hamas and waving the flag to put a Mosque pert near on top of a sacred site in New York City, yelling and screaming about peace, and sending more troops by the day into Afghanistan. The worse Christian alive, broadcasting the right for men to marry men, and to continue to abort children, 3500-now each and every year in America; If this guy is not a disciple of Lucifer I’ll eat my hat. Actually, I’d like to light the fuse to light the fire and help burn the Koran. Here is a president that is burning bibles everyday and not making it public, over in the Middle East and nobody is making an issue out if this, by gosh, we are the puppy dogs of the world, no wonder the Islamic world is not afraid of us. We are more concerned about our turkey dinner than confronting Islam, while Islam and its terrorist groups talk to Obama, and persuade him to back them up while they throw salt on our wounds. The President of Iran is right, we are a diminishing power, and the war in Afghanistan is un-winnable, and we think we are the unsinkable Titanic.

Incidentally, this is an opinion a feeling about the times, I’m not in a debating mood today, if you don’t mind me differing with the majority, it is still permissible I hope, I got some letters, thinking these are questions, they are statements, and you don’t have to like them or me, they are called opinions, feelings, and feelings are neither right or wrong, they just are. Nor do I feel like I want someone to try to persuade me, that is called manipulation, because you don’t like what I’m saying, like President Obama, and Hillary, whom was a dead-beat as a first lady, and is a floor mate for the president, as is the general over in Afghanistan, who I’m sure has never spoken to a private for twenty-years, and is speaking for the whole army and how they feel, which he doesn’t know, he only knows how Obama feels.

Incidentally, if you read between the lines and what Jones is saying, this has nothing to do with Islam per se, this has to do with, getting a message out, in which no one would listen unless he did it this way, who would listen to a man with 50-in his church, so he is doing what Islam is doing, trying to make his point the only way he can. Christianity in all this is simply a byproduct.
I you are asking "How can a man say this?" my answer would be "By all honest ways!" (And Insight. But we have to go through this stage to get to the next, I understand that also.)

No comments:

Post a Comment