Friday, September 17, 2010

Behind the Diplomatic Veil (Orange Greys; Ltr.5)

Behind the Diplomatic Veil
(Letter Five)



For Dr. DLS, to General Andréa’s Parra del Riego


October 22, 2010
I am back on the ship, and I sent you the most recent letter from the Master Orange Grey. The ship is starting to feel like home. Sorry you had to delay your trip to Ushuaia, perhaps we can meet in Punta Arenas, we’ll be there in seven days, I am going to take a rest for a weekend there, at a Hostel AInil, I prefer a hostel to a hotel nowadays, I’m less visible. But let me get back to the Orange Greys and their associates. On October 21, I was at a meeting with them, and I’ve found out they come in various descriptions, as for color, physic and personality. Some are as tall as seven feet, some with white skin, and others similar to dolphins in texture. It even seems I saw one return to the ocean, and its arms and legs evolved into flippers. They all seem to have large eyes except the Orange Greys. I counted twelve different kinds—that is variants to their evolutionary form. Not sure what planetary system they all belong to.
We are in reality quite primitive to them, and they are most fixed on their ideas to invade the earth should we not agree, the Orange is keeping them calm for now. They are a dying race, and inbreeding will have to take place somewhere along the line (if it hasn’t already), and I suppose that is one reason they have not taken over our planet thus far. I seen a very large laboratory, they allowed me in it (empty), and its specific work was genetic engineering. The Deros were also there at the meeting, a breed that lives underground I understand. They don’t like the sunlight, and been around even longer than the Orange Greys. Kind of on the demented side if you ask me (likened to the little people in the mines of Peru, called the Muqi, my father-in-law told me about them, Augusto, he saw one in his younger day he’s near ninety now). If I was to put them into a social class, it might be that I’d have said some are more abrupt, crude and outspoken. While others are more refined and business like, or rational, diplomatic, this I sense is more towards the Orange Greys.
All in all, I am sure of one thing, and one thing only: that in the end we shall have to get together and get along with them, like we have with the Russians and Chinese, or parish, this feeling is in the marrow of my bones General. I sense they trust me, and want to get to know me better, I was afraid of them at first, and they are a hair’s-breath away from surfacing, and this would cause a worldwide disruption, if not panic. This is of course my feeling. If you do not respond positively in a week or sooner, anything may happen, with such an unconquerable, overconfident race—their will and pride is more than foodstuff, they will be motivated to do what they said they’d do, they are a race of warriors, behind that present, diplomatic veil they are showing.
I feel they will get to like us; the Orange Greys are prepared to do so themselves, I do believe. I have a sort of hint of thought—that they’d like me be to be something more for them. I presume I shall understand what it all means later than sooner, all I can do is be the messenger here and now for the present, I am learning the value of strange peoples, if anything; good-day.
I have the honor to serve, sir,
Yours faithfully,
DLS, from aboard the Via Australis

PS: When they take me, I simply show up in their presence, unconscious on waking in a strange place: all quite simultaneous.


No: 681(9-17-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment