Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Obama's Call ((Hark to the call of war)(a poem))

Obama’s Call
((Hark to the call of war)(a poem))


Hark to the call of war!
Over the golden sands of hell
Ringing and swinging of Washington’s bells,
Praying and singing false farewells,
War! War! War! (Obama’s call)

High and low, send them all:
Hark to the call of war!
Leave one, to go to the other
Grind your teeth my simple brothers
There will be no sleep tonight
My sickle is thick and sharp
Reeking with blood and death
I am the king of the west!

The poor for the rich, the soldier in combat
I am the Lord of the boor, the fool
Actor, millionaire and priest
Black intact and president
Hark to my call of war!
Iraq, Afghanistan, the USA
There will be no peace today!
To my manic bells for peace
My call is: War! War! War!


My sickle’s sharp and right
There will be no sleep tonight
Just WAR! War! and more war!

No: 2784 (9-8-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment