Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tribute to Clayton Moore

Tribute to Clayton Moore

Clapton Moore, 1914, 1999, I watched him on television, when I was a kid, “The Lone Ranger,” I don’t think he ever had another roll after that, if he did, I never knew of it. There are no actors out there today like Mr. Moore. I met him once in the 1990s, in St. Paul, Minnesota, at a Mall off Maryland and Rice Street if I recall the spot, I think it was there, and he was still living the legend he created, the mask man of justice, at that time someone else had put out a National Film, of the Lone Ranger, I recall and it got some controversy; anyhow he was still living the roll he so inspired with a personal manner. No smugness, just candour and sincerity. There isn’t an actor or actress, today can touch his humility I do believe, too bad we have such bad mannered, ill-tempered, greedy arrogant actors, anti American actors and actresses, displaying, modelling such behaviour to our youth, no wonder America is going down to the sewer level to find its new identity. “Hi-yo Silver, away!” by Dlsiluk

No comments:

Post a Comment